After depositing, users may be required to bet the full value of their deposit before they can withdraw, depending on the deposit method they've chosen.
Trading is permitted. The only scenario that is essentially forbidden is the one where users use CSGO500 as a cryptocurrency exchange.
For transparency purposes, here are the most common scenarios:
- Depositing real money, withdrawing in-game skins
- Depositing cryptocurrency, withdrawing in-game skins
- Depositing in-game skins, withdrawing cryptocurrency
- Depositing in-game skins, withdrawing in-game skins
- Depositing real money, withdrawing cryptocurrency without wagering
- Depositing one type of cryptocurrency and withdrawing another without wagering